Invisalign® Treatment Cost
Payment Plans Provided and Insurance Accepted for Invisalign® Treatment
At Family Orthodontics of Jupiter, Dr. West and the crew feel strongly about the many benefits of treatment using Invisalign® clear aligners whether for yourself, your teen, or any beloved family member. These benefits include:
- Custom crafted clear aligners using digital molds of your unique dental structure
- Flexibility of wearing just 20 to 22 hours per day to allow removal to eat, brush, floss and drink
- Clear, nearly undetectable aligners that most people won’t even know you’re wearing
- More comfortable than traditional metal braces
- No regular tightening adjustments like traditional braces, which means fewer office visits for your busy lifestyle
Sold on the Treatment, But What About Cost?
While you’re sold on the treatment, you may still be deciding if the cost outweighs the benefits of a new smile. Well, we’re here to tell you that you don’t have to base your decision solely on cost. Because at Family Orthodontics of Jupiter, Dr. West wants to improve your smile, or that of your teen’s, no matter your financial situation. That’s why our practice accepts certain preferred-provider dental insurance plans and offers customized low-cost payment plans on treatment using Invisalign® aligners.
Every Invisalign® Treatment is Unique
Unlike the purchase of certain other luxury items and services, however, there is no “one size fits all” price of orthodontic treatment using Invisalign® clear aligners because every patient’s needs are different.
Customized per-patient treatment depends on a number of factors including:
- The degree of improvement required. The worse one’s orthodontic condition, the longer the treatment will take, the increased number of aligners will need to be made, and the more budget required for treatment.
- Individual goals. Is the patient seeking reasonable improvement or a flawless fashion-model smile that will require extensive treatment, which again increases cost?
The good news is that after just one examination by Dr. West, you’ll have a very good idea of the extent of treatment using Invisalign® aligners that you or your teen will require, the approximate length of time it will take and, therefore, the general cost. Following your examination, we can explore the many payment options that we provide for Invisalign® treatment at Family Orthodontics of Jupiter.